Why Go Mobile?
Quick Facts on Smartphone Users:
- 95% look for local information on their smartphones
- 88% of smartphone searches lead to taking action that day
- 79% use smartphones to help with shopping
- 74% make a purchase based on a smartphone search
- 70% use smartphones while in a store
- 49% compare prices
- 48% get promotions and coupons
- 44% read reviews and product info
- 35% make purchases on their smartphones
- 34% search in store inventory
It’s time to stop wasting your time and money on advertising that doesn’t work. Today’s buyers are not interested in reading your flyers or looking for the yellow pages to find you, they are searching for you right now with their smartphones.
Smartphone owners are sophisticated shoppers and consumers who can afford to buy what you are offering. Your job as a business owner is not only to provide the product/service, it’s also to get your advertising messages in front of your target market.
If your current website isn’t readable on a smartphone, most users will simply move on to the next website. You know that expression “you only get one chance to make a first impression?” Nowadays, your chance is about 4 seconds!
Let us take care of your mobile website and mobile marketing, we’re eager to assist you in getting more customers. Today we are living in the information age and it is the early adopters who are rewarded. Don’t lose out to your competition because you failed to act.
By having a mobile website and taking advantage of mobile marketing and local search optimization you are opening up the doors to more and more customers each day. Why not offer a special coupon just to your mobile website visitors so that they are further enticed to come to your location?
Order Your Mobile Website Now!
Click to see pricing details.